Sunday, April 27, 2008

Moving dilemma

Iain's away for a 5-day geek course, and before he left said we might be able to move across town right away.  So we get to decide if we want to deal with the hassle of getting packed up and moved across town in May and then move again in August.  There are benefits to the move...we'd be mostly packed and would be in a slightly better neighborhood.  The army wants to close this development and sell it soon, as well.  And, if it turned out that there wasn't housing suitable in Blandford, I'd already be settled and we wouldn't have to try to move me into a house across town AND get Iain's stuff together for a move to England at the same time.

Decisions, decisions...