Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates, Spring, and other news...


Oh wow! I haven't posted in a long time. That is probably because I am lazy and there isn't much going on.  Well, the word is out that we are staying put for a while longer.  Probably about 2 or 3 years.  NOT moving again makes me happy, and means...yard work!  The back  yard deteriorated a  bit over the winter, and I have permission to "do whatever I want" with it, provided it doesn't cause a safety risk to workers.  The local hardware/garden center is going to love me. The birds are coming back, too.
More...

In other news, my LASIK procedure seems to have gone swimmingly.  There's a bit of bruising, and some residual blurriness, but they say that's normal.  I go back Friday for another check-up, just to make sure everything is fine.  Then it's another 3 weeks before I have to go back.  Next time, I will have to time the appointments to allow for the 1/3-off train tickets!
That's probably about it.  I am on schedule now to test for my black belt in November, and if I work hard, I might be able to get my second-degree black belt just before we're due to get new orders.  It'd be a lot of work, but I just might be able to do it. :)

1 comment:

  1. when you get done with your yard, wanna come and fix up mine?

    ReplyDelete