Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bouncing Back

It has been a rough year. I have had a lot on my mind, but most of it wasn't suitable for publication! I made it through, however. My divorce finally went through, and I got a decent settlement. Not a lot, but enough to fill the savings account back up, fill the oil tank and maybe get myself a few treats. I also have a full time job that pays better than most entry jobs.

I thought the job and the end of the divorce would be it, that I would bounce back. The truth is that I am still adjusting. I find myself tired a lot, still getting used to a new routine that involves early mornings instead of late nights. I haven't yet made it back to jujitsu, either.

Bouncing!? Nope.. I'm climbing back. Slow, but steady. I'll get there..back to my old activities. It is going to just take time. I have a new life in front of me, which is fantastic. I just have to remind myself that it is okay to take my time.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment